RE: [gmf-dev] CVS Cleanup

Hi, Dave,

Enumeration literals should work pretty well in the head version of the OCL parser.  If not, then by all means submit a bugzilla and contribute a fix!  Perhaps you can send me some details of the problem that you are seeing off-line (mailto:cdamus@xxxxxxxxxx).

Cheers,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Aurora Core Model Services
IBM Rational Software
Tel: (613) 591-7937
-- If at first you do succeed, try to hide your astonishment.

"Dave Carlson" <dcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/14/2005 01:06 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"'GMF Project developer discussions.'" <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [gmf-dev] CVS Cleanup

Thanks, Fred.  I'm starting other development using query and OCL, and would like to get a permanent CVS home for my workspace.

Also, I hope to contribute toward fleshing out the OCL capabilities (e.g. support for enumerated types in query).

Dave