Re: [gmf-dev] Build machine restored

Thanks Rich,

Any estimate when the downloads will be announced and linked with the other projects?

P.S. Nice logo ! :-)

    Thanks

       - Fred

_________________________________
Frédéric Plante
Rational Software, IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Ottawa, ON, Canada
tel: (613) 591-7034

"Richard Gronback" <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/14/2005 12:32 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gmf-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[gmf-dev] Build machine restored

Hi All,

Our build machine has been re-imaged and is running much better.  Note that there are still occasional connectivity problems with CVS, so if you see a failed build notice, check the log for timeout messages (note: “cannot find plugin xxx….” is an indication of a lost connection).

I took the opportunity while the machine was down to reconfigure CruiseControl a bit, so now you’ll only see one email for all builds (runtime, sdk, examples, & tests).  A nightly build occurs at 11:00 pm Pacific time and generates download pages similar to this test one I’ve posted (with update site):

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/gmf/downloads/index.php (mirrored)
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/gmf/updates/index.html (not yet mirrored)

I’m holding off on announcing the download availability and linking it until we have the unit tests cleared of warnings/errors (http://download.eclipse.org/technology/gmf/downloads/drops/N-N20051013-200510131922/testResults.php) and Alex’s example (news://news.eclipse.org/dio618$vc1$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) working smoothly (need to test with latest build and finish up a tutorial).

The CruiseControl reporting site is here: http://gmf-dev.borland.com/cruisecontrol/ with development update site here: http://gmf-dev.borland.com/updates/

I plan to begin Integration builds next week.

Thanks,

Richard C. Gronback
Borland Software Corporation
richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx