RE: [gmf-dev] GMF Bugzilla fields...

Done.

From: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frederic Plante
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 4:06 PM
To: GMF Project developer discussions.
Subject: RE: [gmf-dev] GMF Bugzilla fields...

Actually, we also need "Runtime-EMF" for non-EMFT model services related work (e.g. MSL)

    Thanks

       - Fred

_________________________________
Frédéric Plante
Rational Software, IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Ottawa, ON, Canada
tel: (613) 591-7034

"Richard Gronback" <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/06/2005 10:58 AM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [gmf-dev] GMF Bugzilla fields...

Hi Steve,

I’ll request the new Runtime-Diagram and Runtime-Common components be added, along with new Targets M4, M5, M6, RC, and 2.0.

I’m not sure about the version request, as it indicates the version of GMF which the issue applies.  We are planning to release our 1.0 with the platform 3.2, but not match version numbers.  We should sync milestone numbers for ease of alignment, imo.

Thanks,
Rich