[gmf-dev] Help needed to get on track with existing code and how to contribute to GMF developmnet

My name is Doychin Bondzhev. I'm primary JBuilder user and Eclipse as IDE is something new for me. I'm sure some of you may ask what I'm doing here? Well the short answer is that I have interested in the the graphic modeling stuff for one of the projects I'm working on. It is for now based on Swing but probably in the near future it will be moved to SWT in order to be able to use some parts of the GMF. More specifically I wish to add graphical modeling to the business process modeling subsystem of this product. Right now we use tree-based modeling because the model is simple and does not require a lot of visual representation.

SO that is the main reason I wish to contribute to GMF. Also the other less important but not that small is that I wish to learn how Eclipse works and how I can use it.

So any one that wants to help me to get on track with GMF internals and how I can contribute?

What I have for now is that I have workspace that contains all GMF projects and run configuration to test GMF code. Thanks to Richard Gronback for helping me with these.

What I'm looking for is few simple steps even some demo/test project to see GMF in action and make some experiments with it.

Thanks in advance.

You can contact me on MSN at my email address below.

Doychin Bondzhev
doychin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
begin:vcard
fn:Doychin Bondzhev
n:Bondzhev;Doychin
org:dSoft-Bulgaria Ltd.
adr:;;11 Galabets str.;Plovdiv;;4006;Bulgaria
email;internet:doychin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Project Architect and Manager
tel;work:+359 32 607381
url:http://www.dsoft-bg.com