Re: [gmf-dev] Commit Rights for Mohammed Mostafa...

+1

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Manager - Software Developer,

Frederic Plante/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/11/2005 05:14 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [gmf-dev] Commit Rights for Mohammed Mostafa...

+1

Steven Shaw/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/11/2005 04:38 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[gmf-dev] Commit Rights for Mohammed Mostafa...

Hi Team,

I would like to nominate Mohammed Mostafa for commit rights on the GMF Runtime team.

Mohammed has been a key member of the GMF diagram runtime development team since it's inception as an open source component.  He has made important contributions in the overall performance and memory consumption of node and edge creation as well as revamping parts of our diagram API to be consistent.

Mohammed will continue to focus on performance and API issues in the diagram layer and will be an important contributor in the future.  I would like to cast the first vote: +1.

Please send in your votes.

Regards,

Steve.

ps. +1 for Linda Damus..

Steven R. Shaw
Rational Modeling Platform Diagram Layer Lead
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Kanata, ON, Canada, K2V 1C8
tel: 613.591.7979
steveshaw@xxxxxxxxxx