Re: [gmf-dev] Commit Rights for Linda Damus

+1

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/11/2005 03:31 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[gmf-dev] Commit Rights for Linda Damus

Hi Team,

I would like to nominate Linda Damus for commit rights on the GMF Runtime team.

Linda is a senior member of our IBM development team. She has been a key participant in the evolution of what is now the GMF Runtime component since joining our IBM team back in April of 2003.

She has most recently contributed the extensible element type framework and is also our resident commands and actions guru.

Linda's work has been of consistently high quality and as a runtime comitter myself, I am casting the first vote: +1.

Please send in your votes.

Cheers...
Anthony
--