Re: [gmf-dev] GMF Bugzilla fields...

Steve,

I leave to Rich to answer the component and the target questions, but for the version, GMF will not align with Eclipse 's 3.2 version number.

    Thanks

       - Fred

_________________________________
Frédéric Plante
Rational Software, IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Ottawa, ON, Canada
tel: (613) 591-7034

Steven Shaw/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/06/2005 10:16 AM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[gmf-dev] GMF Bugzilla fields...

Hello,

Just some minor issues with the Bugzilla fields...

Component:  Can we create some subcomponents of "Runtime". (i.e. subdivide it into more granular components)

       Runtime-Diagram

       Runtime-Common

Version: Currently there is only "1.0" available.  Since we're trying to sync with 3.2 can we add an entry for 3.2?

Target: Need all the milestones that were specific in the GMF plan email.  Only M1, M2, M3 is there now.

Thanks,

Steve.