[gmf-dev] using GMF in customer project

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know, that we at protos just started a customer
project which, among other components, will have a graphical editor for
a (probably) relatively simple model. Of course I would like to use GMF
to do that and I think the project is a good candidate for providing
feedback to the GMF project. The specification up to now is very loose
and will be more and more concrete and refined in the course of our
investigations. We plan to have an early prototype and several iterative
cycles to refine the requirements. In my understanding GMF should
support just this kind of work and I hope to be able to return valuable
feedback to the GMF community this way soon.

Regards,

Henrik

Back to the top