[gmf-dev] Plug-in cleanup

Hi Everyone,

I’m doing some cleanup of our plug-ins to fix some problems in the build and to make things more uniform.  Specifically, I’m eliminating the jar declaration for runtime binaries (e.g. xtoolsui.jar), removing empty plugin.xml files, resetting version numbers to 1.0.0 (the contribution plug-ins are at 7.0.0), and cleaning up the build.properties files to look more like this one:

bin.includes = plugin.xml,\

               plugin.properties,\

               META-INF/,\

               .,\

               models/

jars.compile.order = .

source.. = src/

output.. = bin/

src.includes = models/,\

               plugin.xml,\

               META-INF/,\

               src/

If you have any concerns about this, let me know ASAP.  Other cleanup needs to be done, e.g. the Provider name must be “Eclipse.org” on all plug-ins in GMF.

Thanks,

Rich

Richard C. Gronback

Borland Software Corporation