From: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steven Shaw
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:21 AM
To: GMF Project developer discussions.
Cc: GMF Project developer discussions.; gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [gmf-dev] Re: REMINDER: Refactoring of the IBMgmf runtimecontribution...

The com.ibm.xtools.notation.* plug-ins are an exception for now to mitigate some backward compatibility issues.  These will be our next priority.

Re: tests / examples: Yes we'll move those to their proper location.

Thanks,

Steve.
Steven R. Shaw
Rational Modeling Platform Diagram Layer Lead
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Kanata, ON, Canada, K2V 1C8
tel: 613.591.7979
steveshaw@xxxxxxxxxx

"Richard Gronback" <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/30/2005 05:23 AM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [gmf-dev] Re: REMINDER: Refactoring of the IBM gmf        runtimecontribution...

Thanks Steve (and Tom),

You are planning to now move the tests to org.eclipse.gmf/tests and the examples to org.eclipse.gmf/examples right?  And what about the com.ibm.xtools.notation.* modules now residing under org.eclipse.gmf/plugins?

Thanks again,
Rich