RE: [gmf-dev] IBM's DSM Toolkit demo

No objection, if it’s what you have available.

- Rich (gronback@xxxxxxx on MSN)

From: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frederic Plante
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:32 PM
To: GMF Project developer discussions.
Subject: Re: [gmf-dev] IBM's DSM Toolkit demo

The use of Windows Messenger for instant messaging among the GMF team would be a possible option for IBM employees. Any objection?

    Thanks

       - Fred

_________________________________
Frédéric Plante
Rational Software, IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Ottawa, ON, Canada
tel: (613) 591-7034

Daniel Leroux/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/24/2005 01:09 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [gmf-dev] IBM's DSM Toolkit demo

Unfortunately, I checked into it after the kickoff meeting and Skype isn't an option that is available to IBM employees...

Thanks,

Dan

Karsten Ehrig <karstene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/24/05 12:17 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [gmf-dev] IBM's DSM Toolkit demo

Hi Dan and others,

congratulations to your nice prototype of the DSM Toolkit.
By the way: what does "DSM" mean. I would propose to take a more simple
name like "Designer".
What I expect before going into the real implementation phase of the
Designer is to have
a discussion about the general requirements in the GMF group.
Perhaps the GMF community could also profit from some ideals of the
Tiger Designer.
I would also expect that the GMF Designer uses the Borland GMF code
generator,
so maybe the Designer could be joined work of the GMF community.

By the way: could we use Skype for the next presentation/discussion as
proposed in the kickoff meeting?

Regards,
Karsten