Re: [gmf-dev] IBM's DSM Toolkit demo

Hi Dan,

unfortunately I could not attend the meeting on monday but I would
really like to see your DSM Toolkit. Are you willing to contribute it in
source? Or could you make it available at least in binary form as a set
of plugins and features?

Like Dan I'm curious about the ongoing work of the Borland developers.
Could you, Rich, give a short report on the project status? I think
without such a status report the developer community won't be able to
form an opinion on Dans questions.

Thanks,

Henrik