[gmf-dev] Call for Vote: Commit rights for IBM RMP Developers

In accordance with our Eclipse Technology project charter (http://www.eclipse.org/technology/technology-charter.html), I propose that the following IBM employees be granted commit rights on the GMF project, and call for a vote from the existing committers on this matter:

        Maneesh Goyal
        Anthony Hunter
        Linda Damus
        Jon Corchis
        Wayne Diu
        Eliza Tworkowska
        Steven Shaw
        Yaser Lulu
        Cherie Mahoney
        Mohammed Mostafa
        Tom MacDougall
        Vishwanath Ramaswamy
        Chris McGee
        Christian Damus

Please vote by responding:
+1 (yes)
-1 (no, or veto)
 0 (abstain)

This vote is for existing committers on the GMF project only.

These members will be responsible for the continued development of IBM’s contribution to GMF.

    Thanks

       - Fred

Frédéric Plante
Rational Software, IBM Software Group