[gemini-dev] Gemini project lead

For any that have been following the Gemini project it is not much of a surprise to you that the project has not been very active for some time, now. One or two of the subprojects seem to have a few people still interested in them but in general development has all but stalled and the users have been fairly quiet.

As the Gemini project lead I have not been in a position to work on it for a while, so I would like to put out a call to anybody who might be interested in pursing it. If somebody is interested in getting involved and being the new project lead of one or another of the subprojects, as well as the parent Gemini project lead, please email me.

Thanks,
-Mike

Back to the top