[gemini-dev] Gemini Active Development

I am about to start integrating Blueprint (former Spring DM) into a new application and noticed there hasn't been much activity in this project for a while.  Looks like the last commit on the org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint repository was in November of last year. It also looks like there was supposed to be a release (2.0.0) in June of last year, but the downloads page still lists 1.0.2 as the current release.  I know there aren't many open bugs (17), but it doesn't look like there has been any recent work on them.

I guess what I am wondering is what does the future of this project look like?  Is there any planned or intended future work?  Obviously everyone has their own schedules and priorities, I'm just wondering how "on my own" I will be moving forward.

Thanks,

JD

Back to the top