Need to see how many are there using old jdk. Also need to get builds into nexus.

Regards,
Dmitry

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 8:39 AM, Olaf Otto <olaf@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Markus

Thanks a lot! Role-based permissions sound like a very good idea indeed. Dmitry, I suppose you have the required permissions to change these settings – what do you think?

Cheers,

Olaf

From: gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Freitag, 25. Oktober 2013 14:36

To: Gemini and sub-projects developer discussions
Subject: Re: [gemini-dev] Blueprint builds

It's not my business, I know... but I stumbled upon this mailing list post and thought it would make sense to add the required rights for ROLE_RT.GEMINI.BLUEPRINT to the three Hudson Blueprint job configurations. This allows commiters to start a job, or to look into the workspace on Hudson. If this is not what you want, just delete the rights given to this role from the Hudson user interface, but I think it may be useful.

Regards,
Markus