Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini Blueprint leadership

+1 for Dmitry too. This is great news!

Regards,
Glyn

On 2 Aug 2013, at 20:29, Michael Pilquist <mpilquist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1 for Dmitry. Gemini Blueprint is too important and useful to be retired.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 3:20 PM, michael keith <michael.keith@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Dmitry,

That's great news! So far nobody else has come forward, but if somebody else does in the next week or so I will let you know. Otherwise we will begin installing you as a new project lead and we can start to get you up to speed.

We normally meet as a Gemini project PM team every two weeks, but we are not meeting over the summer. Where are you located, in Europe somewhere or North America?

-Mike