Re: [gemini-dev] building gemini blueprint

Hi Alexandar

Last time I built gemini blueprint was on a Mac with JDK 6.

I don't know what to suggest, although the stack frame below gives the impression that there is some network issue that a bug in the JRE is tripping over, so you might check your network.

Can you build any other Java applications with Maven?

Regards,
Glyn