[gemini-dev] Gemini Blueprint 2.0.0 schedule

I'm currently aiming for the end of June for Gemini Blueprint 2.0.0 ([1]) so that it is available to replace 2.0.0.M01 in the Virgo 3.7.0 line which is also currently planned to ship in June.

Olaf Otto, who should become a GB committer within about a week, is proposing some improvements to testing which may involve additional dependencies and therefore CQs. I'd like to understand whether the improvements can be made by, say, the end of May 2013 so that I can include them in the 2.0 release. If not, I may go ahead and prepare the 2.0.0 docuware now and we can add the new test stuff in 2.1.0.

Olaf: would you care to comment please?

Back to the top