From: gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nepomuk Seiler
Sent: Dienstag, 12. März 2013 16:03
To: Gemini and sub-projects developer discussions
Subject: Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini projects on ohloh

Than go for it. DBaccess seems to have a little typo "Ecliipse..."
Anways, cool thing :-)

Am 12.03.2013 22:57 schrieb "michael keith" <michael.keith@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Thanks, Glyn.

It looks like Gemini JPA didn't make it onto Ohloh after all :-)

On 12/03/2013 10:43 AM, Glyn Normington wrote:

This came up on the Gemini call today and may be of interest: https://www.ohloh.net/orgs/eclipse/projects?query=gemini&sort=commit_count

Regards,
Glyn