Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini Maven Repository

I just did a "chmod -R g+w .git" so that git is writeable by anyone in the rt.gemini group.

Regards,
Glyn

On 12 Feb 2013, at 12:19, "Kissner, Juergen" <juergen.kissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I have been looking at Glyn’s description [1] for the shared Gemini Maven repository [2]. As far as I can see, shell access is required to update the git meta data.

However, after security changes last year, shell access had been disabled other than to Git over SSH for all committers.

Until now, I did not need shell access. What about other Gemini projects? Has everyone else applied to regain shell access?

Best Regards,
  Juergen