Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini Maven Repositories: Choosing the Maven GroupId

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for suggesting this. When we picked the group id we just used what some other projects were using at the time and it was not necessarily the best choice. I would be fine to switch to org.eclipse.gemini in Gemini JPA.

-Mike