Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini Home Page

Hi Chris,

Thanks for putting this together. A few additional comments.

- Gemini JPA is the RI for the OSGI specification. Since the RI is mentioned in the other projects it should be mentioned there as well.

- We should be referencing the latest version of the spec that each project supports rather than the old 4.2 spec, particularly when release 5 has been released. I know for sure that Naming, DBAccess and JPA all support the 5 spec because the spec was not updated for any of those.

- JNDI is trademarked but other techs are not shown as such

Thanks,
-Mike