[gemini-dev] Gemini Home Page

Hi,

I answered a forum questions last week from a new OSGi user and they were generally quite confused about the difference between Gemini, Virgo, Spring, Aries and so on. They made the good point that the Gemini home page could be better at explaining things. I'd like to have a go at updating it unless anyone objects. I'm thinking of removing the header as the download, community etc.. pages just link to each of the sub-projects. Moving links to things like forums and mailing lists to the side bar and in the main body putting in a new overview of Gemini and a short paragraph about each project with a link to their respective home pages.

If no one objects I'll put some text on here and then move it to the website if everyone is happy. Hopefully all this in time for the next Gemini call.

Chris.

Christopher Frost - VMware
Virgo from EclipseRT

Back to the top