[gemini-dev] DBAccess: Gerrit setup completed

Hi,

the code review system Gerrit can now be used for DBAccess. I have created some documentation [1] and adapted the committers’ guide [2]. I hope using Gerrit makes life easier for contributors and committers.

Project committers can still bypass Gerrit and push changes directly to the git repository. However, I would suggest Gerrit for committers too.

The first Gerrit push for DBAccess can be seen in [3] with its result in git [4].

- Jürgen

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gemini/DBAccess/CommitterGuide/HowToUseGerrit
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gemini/DBAccess/CommitterGuide
[3] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/5639/