Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini JPA and e4 DI

Hi Muki,

I just gave it a cursory look, and my first thought was that it introduces a number of dependencies that I am not keen on adding to Gemini JPA. However, when we get to Bug 372278 we can take a closer look and see if there are parts that we might want to take. If the code in the link below is an update to the link already included in the bug then please update the bug with the link below.

Thanks,
-Mike