Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini DBAccess: Hudson build and p2 Update Site of the Last Successful Build

Hi Cristiano,

thanks for interest in DBAccess.

I am not sure I exactly understand your suggestion. Do you like us to offer MySQL and (the latest version of) Derby through the eclipse orbit? For Derby 10.8.2.2 this should not be a problem. For MySQL the GPL license is, as far as I can tell, not compatible with the Eclipse license.

Best Regards,

  Juergen

Ps.:

I very briefly tried to look into you projects that your mentioned below. A quick check to sync and build your Utils  did not work for me (my maven version is 3.0.3):

>  mvn clean verify -P p2-all

complained about a non-existing file .options in com.c4biz.osgiutils.configuration.tests directory. However, I did not have the time for a closer look…