[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[gemini-dev] [Gemini-JPA] improved Tycho build..
- From: Cristiano Gavião <cvgaviao@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 12:28:23 -0300
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.236.79.202 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PVbo901TkZVXm9fn2TTcZ4IaT8vVEacaqaKkNKLY/Ks=; b=KVWxLgLvhAd8KrCCb25BmbgwWEE2ZKSDajsKMNVYDHxtqpuCOXW7JQD+dqe/HP4N2k OAMnnEOmq6jNhrN8JrMdye+AWWysFu0GvOIqVla66ffXSGx9rhD+1Mtk+HNEL/7p9p7o dIMreaJm08lpClZzbk4hI5d4eXbFnzWORa1Bw=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20120216 Thunderbird/10.0.2
I've forked the Gemini-JPA source and have improved the tycho building
to create a P2 with binary and source features using Tycho 0.14.0.
It is hosted here
while... and the generated P2 can be found here:
I would like that the gemini team have a look and let me know before I
could send a patch...
Already exist one open issue created at bugzilla, so I don't know if I
need to create one more:
I already improved the project tests to make them run with the build. it
is in the test branch here
are running but they are failing. there is already an opened issue for
I'll be waiting for feedback.