[gemini-dev] DBAccess: Support for H2 and HSQLDB

Gernot has submitted an enhancement for DBAccess that includes the support of H2 and HSQLDB (bug 365475 and 365469).

Formally, it exceeds the 200 lines limit set by legal process of the Eclipse Foundation. On the other hand, a considerable amount of the coding has large similarities with the support of other database platforms already included in DBAccess (like the one for MySQL).

I would like to discuss the question of how to proceed in today's Gemini project meeting: Do we need the complete formal process?

Juergen

Back to the top