[gemini-dev] [gemini-jpa] - tycho build update...

Hi guys,

The project that I'm involved is using tycho 0.13.0 and Juno p2 for it's building.

As we decided to do a prototype using gemini-jpa and need to create a similar bundle for mysql, we start to update the dbaccess and gemini-jpa to the new tycho version too.

I already finished Dbaccess with tycho 0.13.0 and using Juno p2. it seems its running fine... at least no error message :)

I have a doubt related to %DBACCESS_URL% variable. I could see that exists a prepare_build project that should be runned before to set it...

Well, wouldn't be better to modify the gemini.dbaccess.updatesite to produce a P2 repository (zipped locally or/and it can be deployed to some http server) and point the target definitions of the org.eclipse.gemini.jpa.targetdef project for this generated p2 repo instead I had to run a prepare job?

cheers

Cristiano

Back to the top