From: gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kissner, Juergen
Sent: Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011 00:08
To: Gemini and sub-projects developer discussions
Subject: [gemini-dev] Gemini DBAccess on Hudson/ experimental P2 Update Site

I have managed to create a Hudson  job that builds DBAccess (jars, tests, update site):

It also contains the P2 update site. Though it isn't thought to be an official download site (right now, there is no step that copies the artifacts to the download area), it can be used in the target definition of your PDE projects (in the Eclipse IDE). If you want to try it:

Feedback is welcome.

-Juergen

Back to the top