Re: [gemini-dev] osgi.enterprise.jar in Eclipse Orbit

Yes,

Thanks a lot.

Lazar

From: gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kissner, Juergen
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 4:53 PM
To: Gemini and sub-projects developer discussions
Subject: Re: [gemini-dev] osgi.enterprise.jar in Eclipse Orbit

The current version 4.2 is listed at http://search.maven.org/#browse|1276595203. It is distributed under the

Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004 http://www.apache.org/licenses/. It allows you to re-distribute  the archive.

Does that answer your question?

-Juergen

From: gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kirchev, Lazar
Sent: Donnerstag, 4. August 2011 15:29
To: gemini-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I am trying to build a test project for Gemini management. In relation to this I filed a CQ to submit osgi.enterprise.jar to Eclipse Orbit repository so that the Gemini projects which are using it will be able to consume it from there.

Now the CQ got approved and I have some doubts regarding the publication of the source code of osgi.enterprise.jar to Eclipse Orbit.

Does anybody know if there will be any legal issues with the OSGi Alliance if the source is published? I am not very sure if the sources are not accessible only for members of the Alliance.

Regards,

Lazar

Back to the top