Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini meeting

That would be great, Borislav. Point us to your blog once the entry is written.

Thanks,
-Mike

On 7/7/2011 2:56 AM, Kapukaranov, Borislav wrote:
Hi,

As we discussed with Glyn I'll try to write a blog about p2 and RT in general and how they fit together. Probably it'll include more about p2 repositories and how p2 will work with Virgo also where other RT components fit in all this.
Hope that brings some clarification.

Best Regards
Borislav

-----Original Message-----
From: gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Keith
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 8:01 PM
To: Kissner, Juergen
Cc: 'Gemini and sub-projects developer discussions'
Subject: Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini meeting

Thanks, Juergen. That's a good start, I think.

-Mike

On 7/6/2011 10:05 AM, Kissner, Juergen wrote:
Hi,
I have asked Jan Sievers and Tobias Oberlies from the Tycho project what would be the best way to get started.
According to their feedback, the best starting point is indeed:
http://eclipse.org/tycho/documentation.php (which is still not perfect).
You have presumably also come across the recorded session http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/sessions/?page=sessions&id=2049. The exercises are linked here: https://github.com/jsievers/tycho-demo/tree/master/exercises/.

Additionally, you have a look at the Gemini DBAccess project, that is based on a Tycho/Maven build (it still leaves room for improvements).

Coming across problems that we cannot solve within the Gemini project, might be a valuable input for the Tycho project and its documentation.