Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini Management

Hi,

Also here’s the Gemini Management build job if anyone’s interested.

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/gemini-management/

From what I’ve seen it produces build artifacts such as bundles and a p2 repository.

Best Regards

Borislav

From: gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Keith
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 6:34 PM
To: Gemini and sub-projects developer discussions
Subject: Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini Management

Hi Chris,

Gemini Mgmt should implement all of the currently released JMX spec (there are some additional bits that are planned but not yet released in the spec).
You can download the code at http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.gemini.management/trunk
(There is a zip file in that folder as well.)

You can contribute by opening a bug against Gemini Mgmt and attaching your code, explaining what it adds, etc.

Thanks!

-Mike