Re: [gemini-dev] gemini management maven build

Hi,

I am retrieving this artifact via maven but if it could be incorporated into eclipse p2 repo it would be also more consistent.

Maven coordinates for maven central are:

<dependency>

      <groupId>org.osgi</groupId>

      <artifactId>org.osgi.enterprise</artifactId>

      <version>4.2.0</version>

</dependency>

Currently this jar is just part of my target platform but once it is in eclipse p2 repo it could be fetched just right away via tycho.

Regards

David