Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini project repo

+1

Regards
Violeta

2011/4/26 Shaun Smith <shaun.smith@xxxxxxxxxx>
+1

    Shaun

On 26/04/2011 12:01 PM, Glyn Normington wrote:
+1

Regards,
Glyn

On 26 Apr 2011, at 16:47, Mike Keith wrote:

All,

As per our discussion on the call today [1], we are probably going to make a request for a Gemini Git repo. This would be a parent repo for cross Gemini project examples and would not affect any of the subproject repos. If you have any comments or concerns please voice them. If there are no dissenting opinions then we will make the request at the end of the week.

Thanks,
-Mike

1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gemini/Meetings/Minutes_Apr_26_2011

Oracle
Shaun Smith | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +1.905.502.3094 | Mobile: +1.416.558.6244
Oracle Fusion Middleware, TopLink
ORACLE Canada | 100 Milverton Drive, Mississauga, Ontario | L5R 4H1

Green
          Oracle Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment