Re: [gemini-dev] Blueprint/JPA problem

Thanks for the help Costin!

Removing the require-bundle (which I tossed in for expediency) I get:

Exception in thread "SpringOsgiExtenderThread-1" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/gemini/blueprint/blueprint/container/SpringBlueprintContainer
    at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.extender.internal.blueprint.activator.BlueprintContainerProcessor.createBlueprintContainer(BlueprintContainerProcessor.java:243)

Adding a package import for org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.blueprint.container doesn't resolve the problem.

What packages should a Blueprint client bundle import?  Can you point me at some docs?

    Shaun