Re: [gemini-dev] Minutes of Feb 8 Gemini meeting

Okay, since nobody else has expressed an opinion let's schedule an additional meeting for March 1.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gemini/Meetings

-Mike

On 2/14/2011 3:33 PM, Mike Keith wrote:
Any other opinions?

On 2/8/2011 9:08 PM, Glyn Normington wrote:
My preference is to reschedule so we can continue discussing the EclipseCon sessions. March 1 may be better than Feb 15 as there'll be a growing sense of urgency if not much has happened by then.

Regards,
Glyn