[gemini-dev] Gemini Releases

Greetings Gemini Committers and Project leads

I've receiving IP Logs for several Gemini Subprojects that intend to
release/graduate in March.

Be advised, that I will not be scheduling any release reviews that will
either end or start during EclipseCon. If you intend to actually put
your release bits out during EclipseCon, you'll have to complete a
review beforehand.

We currently have Blueprint scheduled for a release review from Feb
23-Mar 2, and JPA scheduled for Mar 2-9. You can opt to join either of
these review periods, or Mar 9-16 which will be our last review period
before EclipseCon.

Please let me know when you want to schedule (emo@xxxxxxxxxxx). Sooner
is better than later.

Be advised that you are required to submit your IP Log for review and
provide release review documentation in advance of the start of the
review period. The Wiki describes what you need to provide. Let me know
if you need any assistance.

Wayne

Back to the top