From: gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Keith
Sent: Montag, 20. Dezember 2010 16:03
To: Gemini and sub-projects developer discussions
Subject: Re: [gemini-dev] DBAccess refactoring

The common branch is common code for each DB bundle to include, not a
common bundle. I believe it is easier to have a single DBAccess bundle
for each DB platform, rather than a hierarchy of bundles to have to
manage. By maintaining the common code in a single common place,
however, it will be easier to develop, fix and upgrade.

I always get burned by the source links in Eclipse when it hardcodes
pathnames in the project file. I will fix the project file and check it
in. In the meantime, you can just change the link in the .project file
to point to the "common" directory in your environment.

If, by "uploading build artifacts" you mean to make bundles available
for download, that involves putting the files on the download server:
download.eclipse.org/gemini/dbaccess. I created an r1.0/milestones
folder there where you can add zip files.

-Mike