Re: [gemini-dev] New Gemini meeting time!

Hi Glyn,

1. I am hoping to still keep the meeting to a 30 minute target but am certainly willing to go longer when the need arises.

2. I didn't think there was a practical difference between UTC and GMT (except that UTC is the more modern spec). As far as I knew neither GMT nor UTC change for DST so we I think we'll still have to sort that bit out when we get to it (along with the different time change dates across the continents).

3. Ok, no problem. Is Costin also going to be unavailable? We will likely have lots of stuff to talk to Peter about so we should probably go ahead and have it, though.

-Mike