Re: [gemini-dev] Initial Checkin of Gemini Naming

Okay, thanks, Bob.

Actually, I forgot that Thursday is Canada Day (a holiday here) so perhaps we can not have a meeting but just update each other via email sometime this week? I will update the meeting wiki to show that our next meeting is July 8.

Thanks,
-Mike