Re: [gemini-dev] Problem with Initial Checkin of Gemini Naming

We had various problems in the Virgo project related to who had full shells and who didn't. This may be unrelated to the svn problem below, but it's worth knowing that not all committers are necessarily equal. Project leads typically get full shells but others usually don't.

Glyn