[gemini-dev] Re: Weekly Gemini meeting

Yes, that is a good point. These meetings should be fairly short, and having a 25 minute cap would be nice.

On 3/29/2010 4:45 AM, Glyn Normington wrote:
I can make at most 30 minutes at the times below since I give someone a lift at 5pm sharp each day and try not to plan regular meetings that extend beyond 5pm.

I hope 30 minutes would be sufficient for most of these meetings...

Glyn