[gef3d-dev] Fwd: Your Paper on GEF3D

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von wir12fky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -----
  Datum: Mon, 02 May 2016 15:20:17 +0200
    Von: wir12fky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Your Paper on GEF3D
     An: Jens.vonPilgrim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kristian.Duske@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Cc: thirdparties@xxxxxxx

Hello,

with reference to your paper

GEF3D – a Framework for Two-, Two-and-a-Half-, and Three-Dimensional Graphical Editors

your tool catched our attention.
Our current study focuses on interaction techniques in [3D Softwarevisualization tools].
Unfortunately your tool is not running in our enviroment.

Current Enviroment:
Win 10 x64
Eclipse Mars.2 (4.5.2)
Java 8 u77
JDK 8 u77
Java 3D 1.5.2
GEF4-Update-3.10.0

Specific Error message in Eclipse: 99+ Unable to find feature.xml in directory: E:\PROGRAMME\EclipseJava_32\features\org.eclipse.gef4…

(Specific Error message in Eclipse Version: 3.5.0 Build id: I20090611-1540: 5x The installable unit org.eclipse.ui.win32.translated_host_properties is missing the filename property.)

The tool has been copied to the Eclipse plugins folder and Eclipse has been executed.

Could you please help us with:
- details about the enviroment you used for the tool
- maybe a solution for the error and following errors to be solved

Sincerely

--
Tim Pfitzner

Universität Leipzig
Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät
Institut für Wirtschaftsinformatik
Professur für Wirtschaftsinformatik, insbes.
Softwareentwicklung für Wirtschaft und Verwaltung
Grimmaische Straße 12
D-04109 Leipzig

E-Mail:          pfitzner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet:        http://iwi.wifa.uni-leipzig.de/iwi/se.html

[...]

[Anhang entfernt: Ehemaliger Anhangstyp: "message/rfc822", Name: "Weitergeleitete Nachricht"]

--- End Message ---

Back to the top