Re: [gef3d-dev] LWJGL SDK plugin install issue

Hi,

On 28.01.13 20:08, Miles Parker wrote:
> Not sure where to post this as it isn't really an Eclipse bug per se. But it looks like there is an issue with the LWJGL plugin that I think Jens was maintaining. LWJGL seems to install fine, but it looks like something in the SDK feature is broken:
>
> "MD5 value not available or incorrect size, f30a1205235e1b9578a956642a6fb51."

Yes, I know about this problem. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to fix it. Actually, I'm not quite sure why this happens, as I'm not building (and signing) the update site myself -- this is up to the LWJGL maintainers. I only created the build system for the update site. The latter is a hack: They use Ant for building the Java related stuff, and creating an Eclipse update site only using Ant is quite painful. So I was thinking about providing a separated build system only for the update site using Maven/Tycho, but I haven't had the time to to that.

So long, you could try my personal LWJGL update site with an elder LWJGL version at http://jevopi.de/updatesite/org.lwjgl.updatesite

Cheers,
Jens

Back to the top