[gef3d-dev] Issue with Graphics3DLwjgl

Hi guys,

I'm getting an error in Graphics3DLwjgl. Looks like an API compatibility problem.

Is anyone else seeing this? (It is preventing AMP from building and I need to get a build working for Juno.)

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
The type Graphics3DLwjgl must implement the inherited abstract method Graphics3DDraw.glNormal3f(int, int, int)	Graphics3DLwjgl.java	/org.eclipse.draw3d.lwjgl/src/java/org/eclipse/draw3d/graphics3d/lwjgl	line 98	Java Problem
The type Graphics3DLwjgl must implement the inherited abstract method Graphics3DUtil.gluUnProject(int, int, float, FloatBuffer, FloatBuffer, IntBuffer, FloatBuffer)	Graphics3DLwjgl.java	/org.eclipse.draw3d.lwjgl/src/java/org/eclipse/draw3d/graphics3d/lwjgl	line 98	Java Problem

Adding those methods as noops "fixes" the issue of course, but obviously I don't want to make a change like that.

cheers,

Miles

Back to the top