[gef3d-dev] Interactively rotate and move figures along surface's z-axis

 Hi all,

FYI: I've started fixing bug #300321, which was assigned to Madhu Samuel. I just thought I could fix this in a couple of hours. Basic functionality is already working, only the graph demo has to be updated.

I was wondering whether to add support for this feature in the multi editor, in order to enable users to freely position the diagram planes in a multi editor (although the positions wouldn't be persisted). What do you think about that?

Cheers,
Jens

Back to the top