Re: [gef3d-dev] GEF3D svn access... Re: GEF3D Buckminster/Hudson build set up thread

Hi Jens,

First week back from EclipseCon and focussed on getting my main build going. As it is back building that means we are very close to a good gEF3d build as well. I'll work on that early next week.

cheers,

Miles