Re: [gef3d-dev] GEF and Draw3D features..

 On 12.03.11 01:50, Miles Parker wrote:
I'm wondering if you really want the gef3d.gmf feature in the gef3d.feature. I'm asking because that includes a ton of additional dependencies of course.

gef3d.gmf :
+1

Also, I think that draw3d should be included in gef3d as a feature not a plugin?
+1

Actually, I haven't spent much time on creating features, as we didn't need them w/o a build system or a release. But I completely agree with you. I already created some additional features (the draw3d feature) just a couple of days ago, however I didn't adjust the other projects to use the feature.

Cheers,
Jens

Back to the top